While you are making your new year’s resolutions, don’t forget to add a few for your home!
Here are 5 easy tips to get your home happy for the new year.
1) Change the batteries in your fire and carbon monoxide detectors. This is a no-brainer. Do it today. While you are at it check your chimney or gas fireplace to make sure you are ready as temps drop.
2) Winterize. Now is the time to seal up your outside faucets, bring in the plants, and fill the bird feeders. If you didn’t caulk and seal in the fall, do it now and save yourself some money this winter.
3) Preventative maintenance. Get those small home repairs done now before they become big expenses later. Gutter cleaning, dryer vents, and loose vinyl siding are all quick, inexpensive repairs now, but costly expenses if left too long. Call Integrity Home Solutions to help you out at 803.242.9549.
4) Safety First. Grab bars and entry ramps are two simple home improvements that can really pay off for home owners. We have installed a number of grab bars in Sun City Carolina Lakes and would love to do some for you.
5) A New Look. Everyone loves a fresh look. Give your home a makeover with a fresh coat of paint on the front door, a new deck or a closet organization.